• Uncategorized

    10 Reasons why parenting is easier in 2020

    Ever feel like parenting is one of the hardest jobs today? How do we parent when there is so much going on behind the scenes with social media? Well, let me tell you about my most recent “aha” moment. Read on to learn the 10 Reasons why parenting is easier in 2020. Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links at no cost to you. We may receive a commission on any purchases. I was sitting in a mom group with 8 other moms who were going on about their issues with a new baby and their older kids. It felt like an eternity sitting there listening to these moms with their…

  • Uncategorized

    Fitness: Time, Motivation, and Benefits

    It can be so hard finding the time and motivation to get a good fitness routine going. Honestly, 90% of the battle is just getting something started! The other 10%, is finding the time to get it done. Here is a little motivation to get you started. Mayo Clinic is such a great source for information! Check out this article on 7 benefits of exercise: Exercise does not only help a person to lose weight and be physically healthy, but it helps a person to be mentally healthy. This is the primary reason that it is a MUST in my weekly routine. The reason I say weekly, is because if…

  • Uncategorized

    What YOU want to know: Fitness

    People seem to want to know the most about fitness. Why is that?! I recently did a poll on social media, turns out that most people want to know specifically: 1. How to shed the pounds. 2. How to find the time, and motivation. These things are not shocking! I’ll talk a little bit about shedding the pounds here, and do a separate post on how to find time and motivation! First things first, shedding the pounds does NOT happen with ONLY workouts. Not surprising, right? Shedding the pounds seriously comes from the kitchen. It really does! So here’s some advice for you. Move. Always, move. In our house, we…

  • Uncategorized

    When will Motherhood get Easier?

    This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. This means that if you purchase through the links provided in this article, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. See my full disclaimer for more details. Thank you for your support! When will Motherhood get Easier?! Do you ask yourself this every day? I do. Two babies, two puppies, a full time job. When will I stop missing my babies during the day? When will work go the way I want it to (it never will… that’s project management for you!) When will I be able to do another blog post? Because it has definitely been…

  • Uncategorized

    Tips to get motivated about fitness

    This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. This means that if you purchase through the links provided in this article, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. See my full disclaimer for more details. Thank you for your support! Fitness is hard. It does not matter how “fit” you think you are… there is always an area in need of improvement. Please take note that I am not a professional. I have just had many years of experience in the past with sports, as well as a passion for exercising all of my life. Now we can talk fitness all we want, but what…

  • Uncategorized

    #nomakeup

    Women are held to ridiculously high standards in terms of looks. This article is my favorite find (short and sweet) on how and why celebs are on the #nomakeup bandwagon. https://www.thisisinsider.com/adele-joins-the-nomakeup-club-in-new-pics-heres-why-stars-are-going-natural-2016-7 There are so many positives to not wearing makeup, the only con is that when you do not wear any makeup at all, it reveals all of the imperfections. Is that honestly really worth the time, effort, and toxic chemicals you are putting on your face? Granted there are natural options to make up, and that is so much better than the pore-clogging stuff most women use. I have been doing a no makeup Monday for quite some time.…

  • Uncategorized

    When you get knocked down…you get up again

    Vacation has been done, and gone! We miss it, and it was not much of a vacation at all. There were a series of unfortunate events that I was not prepared for. Day one we missed our flight so we had to wait a day to leave. Doing airports with a two year old and baby two days in a row is exhausting! Then when we made it, the toddler got hit with a nasty tummy bug and the baby had a cold. Not to mention teething (we think), as well as a 4 month sleep regression. Then dada got sick and mom had a severe case of no-sleep-syndrome. I…

error

Enjoy this blog? Please spread the word :)